1. Lead and develop project from early concept through design development.
2. Prepare drawings, specifications and construction documents.
3. Consultation with clients to determine their requirements modify existing plans and elevations to fit client and sales needs.
4. Coordinates with teams across business lines, in locations across the country, coordinates with contractors and subcontractors.
5. Development of designs, site coordination, vendor management.
6. Preparation of Design templates based on latest trends, materials and byelaws.
7. Coordinating with structure, MEP and other consultants to make Project work smooth.
8. Preparation of Various charts/ sheets for the standardization of Work across business lines.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidate should have a flair for Design, experienced in High end Residential, corporate offices etc., Must possess good presentation skills,
2. Knowledge of local byelaws is a must; Preparation of 3D views would be desirable.
3. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
4. Candidate willing to learn and explore the application of Architecture designing and landscape designing.
5. Knowledge of making BOQs for various site works.
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Architecture
Minimum Software proficiency: 2- D , 3-D, Sketchup, 3D max, Photoshop and other latest Architecture software.